Silver cleaning liquid with basket. Do not use with precious or semi-precious stones or intentionally aged silver . It is used by immersing the jewel and then rinsing with water. Avoid contact of the liquid with the skin. You can wear gloves.
- Lots of Shine: renews the natural shine of silver
- SAFE - A safe way to remove tarnish and polish your jewelry.
- Quick and simple: fast results by cleaning your silver jewelry in 10 seconds.
- DIP TRAY: Includes a dip tray to remove your soaked jewelry easily.
Form of use:
1. Submerge your jewelry inside the basket for a maximum of 10 seconds (sometimes it is enough to submerge and remove instantly) If you leave it too long they can darken.
2. Remove them and rinse them well with water (important to remove all the liquid before using
3. If everything doesn't come out, try brushing first with an old toothbrush, toothpaste and warm water. Sometimes it is necessary to remove the layers of fat first. Then dip back into Connoisseurs and rinse.
4. Finish by drying your jewelry with a soft cloth or towel.
Attention, this product should only be used on silver jewelry, do not use it on precious or semi-precious stones, painted or gold-plated pieces, or any other type of metal.
Do not use on pieces of aged silver because it will lose its dark film.
Silver is a metal that darkens naturally. First it generates a yellow patina and then it gets darker and darker. Regularly clean your silver jewelry with Connoisseurs Precious Jewelry Cleaner to restore its original shine.